Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Personal Info, New Title, New Nickname and New Nickname For Members!

Heyyy Cho`s it has been a while since i post i wanted to talk about a couple of things with you, i just wanted to give yaz a little heads up for hackerz or scammers i beg of you not to give out personal info i learned that da HARD way i got a new title for yawlz like? i doz. I got a new nickname for meh! "unicorn pie flavor lover" lol like it? ikr!?. i got a new nickname for my team memberz "The Three Musket Tears" lol funnez? so yeah its late where im at so... YAWNNN im tired well im on my dsi posting so i kant do my sig i wull edit my post when i wake up ill get on my cumputer... i got NEW blond highlights got new bed bekame a member on cp... so yeah BIA! Huggies and cookie with moofin filling inside that tastes like pie flavored pie to all yawz!

Love,
"unicorn pie flavor lover"
(|-|@|「」 { it says halo} [im gonna draw stuff and try to earn paintbrush so TTYL! lolz]

No comments:

Post a Comment