Thursday, July 22, 2010

Headers And Templates Wanted Also Backround Wanted ! ! !

Heyyyy Cho`s! I just wanted to send a little shoutout to the cho`s that are extremely well nott exacly "extremely" just cho`s that are good at making templates and headers and backrounds i will tell you wut i want...↓
I want For the Header is clear,hawiian and "unicorn pie flavor lover" (halo) then i want some where oon the header i want "The Three Musket Tears" Then i want for the backround is, the words
"Cho Rulz"! in Bubble letterz Surprise me with the Template The chos that enters it they have to make kind of a little pic. or design Tell meh da link in the comments OR
email it to me at crazyforchobots@cox.net the winner will...↓↓↓
1. Get voted to be an agent,1,ooo coinz,and there blog sponserd on our blog
2. gets 900 coinz and your blog sponserd on our blog

3.get 500 coinz and a add from me clear or hawiian. Good Luck everybody may vayersoft be with you...

Love,
"Unicorn pie flavor lover" (btw Im on my dsi posting right now im grounded from the cumputer till next wednesday :S i told my mom LOUD MOUTH im a bad boy lol Dx xD) (aka i also need tabs)

No comments:

Post a Comment